In today’s world, keeping up-to-date with the newest HR-related regulations and health insurance mandates is a challenge to even the most seasoned professionals. CRI’s Human Resources department has a wealth of experience effectively managing HR-related risk and compliance issues, and ensuring organizations regardless of industry are meeting all HR-related goals and following all legal guidelines so your company can stay focused on its essential business. For that one-time project, or on a continual basis, let us take on the stress so you can concentrate on your passion – running your business without the day to day distractions.
We will act as an extension of your business to add depth, experiences and expertise to your organization.
- Customized Benefit Packages
- Drug Screening
- Employee Coaching and Counseling Assistance
- Manager and Employee Handbooks
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Employee Processing — On-boarding and separation
- Compensation Packages
- Harassment and Discrimination Training
- 401(k) Plans
- Training and Development
- Human Resources Information System
- Policy Development
We will track legislative and regulatory changes that can affect your organization and help you take the necessary step to ensure compliance.
- Affirmative Action Plans Preparation and Management
- Verifying Employment
- I-9 Audits
- Employee Records Audits
- Regulatory Compliance Research
- Federal and State Guidance and Requirements
- EEO-1 / VETS-100 / VETS-100A Reporting
- Training Requirements
- Record Retention Requirements
- And so much more...
General Administrative Services
We will help you to simplify your day to day HR administrative tasks so you can reinvest your time in moving your business forward.
- Unlimited Hassle Free Customer Support
- Employee Well-Being
- Maintaining Employee Personnel Files
- Record Keeping
- Open Enrollment
- Notary Public Services